“… is a financial assistance for government and private workers used for consumption or providential purposes…”
- Maximum loan of P 200k payable not to exceed 2 years
- Payable every Payday
- Offered to RBMF accredited companies or offices
- Credit-line type
1. Employment Papers
2. Payroll records (3 months pay slip)
3. Valid ID (government issued)
4. 2 pcs 2×2 ID Picture (borrower & spouse)
5. Barangay Clearance
6. Savings Account
7. Memorandum of Agreement
8. Properly filled-up bank forms
- Litigation & other Legal Fees will be charged to you, should the account be litigated. It may also result to criminal or administrative cases.
- Loan with mortgage contracts will be registered first with registering government agencies before loan release.
- Break-funding fee may be charged to your account upon pre-termination of contract.
- Account with installment payments will become pastdue (even before due date) after 3 mispayments,
- Bouncing check is a Criminal Offense! Please honor your Issued Checks.